Monday, July 20, 2009

A Dance and Eight Cute Kids

These are pictures from Kara's niece's first winter formal. We had so much fun with these pictures. . . the girls loved it, and the boys were cooperative- what more could you ask for, right?


These pictures were taken at Kara's family Christmas party. Her sister needed updated pictures of her kids, and we had our camera there, so we decided to snap some quick pictures of them. We were excited at how cute they all turned out, especially since it wasn't a planned photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blog. You might want to put contact info on here. I did put a link to it on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If you click on 'view my complete profile' there's a link to our email address. I guess that's not so obvious though, so maybe we'll put it on the main page where people can see it better.

    ReplyDelete